1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
Ten things about me!
1) I'm a walking paradox! I'm very shy, but I'm an incredible chatterbox. I want to try things like skydiving, but I'm afraid of heights... Things like that.
2) I love travelling (I don't have the time for it sadly enough, ack, college...) (I really want to go to Ireland and/or Canada)
3) I absolutely love reading! (My parents say I should go live in a library. Am I Twilight Sparkle now?)
4) I love learning and trying new things.
5) I am incredibly forgetful, you could tell me a secret and it's very possible that I have forgotten it by the next day. (Comes in handy for keeping secrets )
6) I'm an animal lover, I love each and every one of them. (Yes, Henry, even you in your creepy little corner in the basement. Henry is our gigantic house spider.)
7) I don't hate any color, except maybe that ugly barf green ...
8) I always seem to fall for the bad boys in movies/books/whatever.
9) In real life, I may seem cold and distant in the beginning, but once I warm up to you: prepare yourself for a huge bunch of breath taking hugs!
10) I'm forgetful. Wait, I said that already, didn't I? Oh well, here's another one: if I manage to work up the courage to talk to you before you talk to me, you'll be one of my best friends forever!
Your 10 questions!
1. If you could meet one fictional character, who would be and why?
Erm... This is a tough one. I'm thinking Temeraire from the Temeraire novels. Why? Come on, why wouldn't I want to meet a giant, talking dragon! From all the dragons I've read about or seen in movies, Temeraire is still the one that interests me the most. (Seriously, if you find the Temeraire novels somewhere, give them a try, they're amazing!)
2. Your dream date, where would you go and what would you do?
Oh dear, dream dates... I'm happy with the little things, going for a picnic in the park, perhaps visiting a museum of some sorts, I don't need a fancy dinner or something like that.
3. Name a song that discribes you/your life
I seriously have no idea which song to choose ...
4. Three things you fear?
Heights. Walking alone at night in a deserted, dark place (thanks Dad for coming to pick me up at my garage whenever I get home late). I'm also afraid of being left completely alone.
5. A goal for 2014?
Err... Losing weight and getting into a decent shape.
6. A super power you'd want?
Oh, wow, this is a tough one... Maybe something with fire or ice (yes, I want to build my own ice castle like in Frozen ) But telepathy sounds nice too... Isn't there a superpower that lets you choose which one you want that moment?
7. How would you survive survive apocalypse?
Cower and hide I suppose?
8. Biggest pet peeve?
People that always complain about the teeny-tiniest problem... People who treat others as if they're filth and far beneath them. Oh, another one, people who don't even do the littlest bit of effort to spell words decently.
9. Something you want to try for fun
I want to try skydiving. But I'm afraid of heights. Yikes.
10. If you could change the world, what would you change?
The way we are treating our planet. We need to become closer to nature again, in my opinion. Less pollution, less waste in general. Investing in durable energy, wind, solar, you name it. Finding a more durable food source, erm, I think I'm explaining that one a bit wrong, in short, we just need to find a way so we won't have to kill so many animals. I'm not saying we all need to become vegetarians, meat is an important part of our diet too.
My questions to you!
1. What are your New Year's resolutions?
2. If you have to move to a different country, where would you go and why?
3. Favorite Christmas present ever?
4. Favorite time of the year?
5. Choose your favorite book/movie/music. How did you find it and why is it your favorite?
6. What are you looking for the most in the person you'd want to spend your life with?
7. Alright, scary time! What are you most afraid of and do you know why?
8. If you could choose one fantasy animal to be your pet, or your friend, what would you choose?
9. More magicks... Click your heels three times and think of home. Or rather, think of the one place you would like to live the most, apart from home, fictional worlds are an option.
10. Yes yes, Christmas is magical, and I'm very much in the mood for magicks Let's go visit Hogwarts castle and the Mirror of Erised. What do you see, young wizard or witch?